A Year's Anthology
195 500 $195.00 - $500.00
Composed for Large Orchestra by John Paul Hayward
1. Grace introduces both the girl, and the boy by using thematic elements to represent both the boy, the girl, and the passage of time. As the song progresses the two interact, sharing both in positive and negative experiences. Through all the chaos, and the beauty, times theme continues onward, reminding us that no matter what happens, time always moves forward, and there is always a resolution.
- Orchestration: 1111 2111 timpani, 2 perc., hp., piano, str.
- Orchestration: 1111 4000 2 perc., hp., piano, str.
- Orchestration: 1111 4000 e. hn., 4 perc, str.
Note: While not all four pieces were written consecutively, they all contribute to a story of love. It was inspired by a tale of a young dreamer who fell in love with a beautiful girl, one who left a trail of many broken hearts behind her.
- Orchestration: 1111 4010 3 perc., str.